Quality Dock Equipment from Overhead Door Company of Johnson City™
Overhead Door Company of Johnson City™ offers custom-installed hydraulic lifts and levelers for companies in need of reliable solutions for their loading docks and warehouses.
The Best Loading Dock Equipment And The Best Service
We have partnered with Serco, a leader in the loading dock and warehouse solution industry. Serco is a trusted brand with nearly 60 years of experience and expertise. It is trusted by thousands of companies to engineer and deliver solutions that maximize productivity, safety, profitability, and sustainability.
Overhead Door Company of Johnson City™ is a trained and approved distributor for Serco. We can evaluate your company’s needs and deliver a customized solution using Serco’s proven technology. Serco’s equipment is backed by a manufacturer’s warranty and requires professional installation.
Contact us for a custom proposal to meet your needs.
LoadWarrior® Hydraulic Dock Lift
These dock lifts help keep loading operations efficient and productive and are perfect for situations where space is limited. They provide a space-efficient alternative to dock wells and concrete ramps, cost a fraction of the price of a forklift, and accommodate a wide variety of truck styles.
Dock lifts can be installed in front of existing loading docks, or inside a warehouse or building.
The Loadwarrior® Hydraulic Dock Lift features
• 4,000-20,000 pound capacities
• A safety tread steel deck
• Beveled toe guards
• Removable, mandrel-formed handrails
• Additional safety devices: upper travel limit switch and velocity fuses for preventing uncontrolled descent
LoadWarrior® Rail Lift
Rail lifts are an ideal solution when a surface-mounted lift is required. Serco’s Rail Lift is self-contained, easy to relocate, and simple to install.
The Loadwarrior® Rail Lift features
• 2,500-25,000 pound capacities
• Self-contained power unit/control panel
• Direct-thrust cylinders for constant velocity lift
• Velocity fuses to prevent uncontrolled descent
• Self-locking safety/maintenance pin
The Level-Lift combines the speed and efficiency of a hydraulic dock leveler with the versatility of a scissors lift, eliminating the need for dedicated docks with concrete ramps or dock lifts. It can serve any range of vans or trucks up to 59” above grade level.
The Load Warrior® Level-Lift features
• 12,000-20,000 pound capacity lift
• 50,000-pound capacity leveler
• Regenerative hydraulics
• Powered lip control
• Safety velocity fuse
• Remote push-button hand control
• Scissor lift versatility
• Side and rear weather seal
• Additional safety devices: guard rail package, onboard LED light system, an automatic off-switch warning alarm
LoadWarrior® Truck Leveler
Truck Levelers allow any height of truck to unload directly onto a loading dock. Serco Truck Levelers raise or lower trucks via the rear wheels.
LoadWarrior® Truck Leveler Features
• Push-Button Activation
• 24” vertical range
• High-pressure hose
• Synchronized lift cylinders
• Additional Safety features: beveled toe guards, wheel restraint system, and velocity fuses